The purpose of the NVvL is to exchange expertise and experiences between those who are technically and/or scientifically active in aviation and/or aerospace, and to also benefit third parties from the results.
Objectives of the NVvL
It seeks to achieve this goal by:
- interested parties in aviation and/or space travel in general; natural persons who are or have been employed in the field of aviation and/or space travel;
- legal entities involved in aviation and/or space travel;
- deepening the knowledge of its members in the field of aviation and/or aerospace by organizing lectures, lectures, symposia, forums, conferences and excursions to companies, institutes, bodies and centers where aviation activities and/or space travel, or related fields; this deepening can also take place by participating in international and national symposia of organizations of which the NVvL is a member.
2. Publishing and distributing lectures held for the association, or summaries thereof;
3. Providing information;
4. Establishing and maintaining relations with associations and bodies at home and abroad, whose objectives, in the opinion of the general meeting of members, sufficiently correspond to those of the association;
5. Other Lawful Means